Versatile and creative animation professional with over 30 years of industry experience.
- 1995 - Hired by reputation by Warner Bros. as Animation Supervisor for the Emmy Award winning "Pinky and the Brain"- Season 1-Prime time. Also for Warner Bros. - Animation Supervisor on "The Animaniacs" and "Freakazoid".
- 1996 -Opened Station Studios - animation service studio in Victoria BC. Storyboard artist on "Pinky and the Brain". Consulting on overseas production.
- 1997 - Detailed slugging and timing in the style of Tex Avery for Dic's "The Wacky World of Tex Avery". Emmy Award for storyboard on "Arthur".
- 1998 -2003- Animation Supervisor for Disney TV - "The Proud Family" - created and directed by Disney Supervising Animator Bruce Smith. Also provided timing direction for "The Proud Family Movie".
- 1999 - Station Studios provided full preproduction for Nickelodeon's "Catdog", including prop, Bg, character, storyboards, slugging, X-sheets and timed animatics.
- 1997 - 2008 - Timing Director for Dic, direct to DVD movies and TV series. Including slugging, leading a team of X-sheet timers, story editing and consulting. As well as character design and animated walk cycles.
-Slugging and X-sheet Timing Director (105 half hours) Storyboard Artist (250 half hours)
-Overseas Animation and Layout Supervisor (80 half hours) Animation/FX Animator/Character/Designer/Layout/Director
- For Warner Bros Television Animation, Disney Television Animation, Nickelodeon Animation, Cartoon Network, Dreamworks Television Animation, Universal Cartoons, Film Roman and various studios internationally.
-Degree in Film Animation
-Emily Carr University, Vancouver, British Columbia